Full house installation in Ragdale, Leicestershire
- What type of house do you live in? Mid century farm house
- Which area are you in? Ragdale, Leicestershire
- Why did you decide to change your front door? We upgraded the full house of windows & doors as they were wooden & had just reached the end of their life. The front door in particular had crumbled away & during the winter months snow would come through it!
- What appealed to you about the Solidor Range? Kettell Windows suggested the door due to its ability to replicate the existing door & provide a sympathetic upgrade as well as being high security & low maintenance.
- What made you decide on that particular door style? John at Kettell Windows styled this based on images of our existing door.
- What did you think of the colour options available from Solidor? I think we could have been braver with the colour choice, but we thought White looked clean & fresh and matched in well with the new white windows.
- How did you come across Solidor? Through the installer
- How was the customer service from Kettell Windows? Excellent through out. From initial discussions we were kept informed. It was a big project but the installation team worked tirelessly to complete the full house & door in one week. Everything from a skip at site was provided to ensure that mess & disruption were kept to a minimum.
- Now that your door is installed have you noticed the benefits? Absolutely. The entrance hall is far warmer.
- Would you recommend Solidor/Kettell Windows to others? I am very pleased with Kettell Windows & the brands/products they choose to use, including Solidor. I think the choices available from both allow you to make truly bespoke installs that fit a customers requirements. I particularly want to thank John Kettell for his skills in designing & working closely to a brief that allows functionality with design.
Want to recreate this look for your home? See the products used during this installation below.
Liniar casement windows
Solidor and Liniar uPVC back door