Like any other family and business owner in the country, the Kettell Windows team has a keen interest in the rising cost of living and how we can mitigate impact on our family, business and customers.
Investing in new windows and doors is a sound long-term investment when it comes to reducing wasted energy and therefore fuel bills in your home. However, we also recognise that, at the present time, some of our customers may not want to take an immediate hit on their savings.
That’s why we’ve launched new financing options, helping our customers to continue with their home investment plans in the most comfortable way.
We’ve partnered with lending experts Shawbrook Bank Ltd who, since 2011, have offered very competitive rates of interest and a more flexible alternative to the high-street banks.
Two finance options will be available to Kettell customers:
- Interest bearing at 9.9% APR over 60 months and 120 months.; and
- BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) – 9.9% APR – First payment 6 months after installation (or settle without penalty during the 6 month deferred period) then 120 months.
All loans are reducing balance – You can make over payments and lump sum payments at any time to reduce the balance and will only pay interest on what the balance of the loan is.
Signing up to finance for your windows and doors purchase
The basic underwriting criteria for the finance scheme are as follows:
- Joint names desirable.
- Applicant must be the homeowner or owner occupier.
- Minimum of three years’ address history required.
- Advance of £1,000 minimum and £50,000 maximum.
- Minimum income level of £10,000 from:
- Employed/self-employed income.
- State/private pension.
- Investment income (rental/annuity/stocks and shares).
- DLA/Incapacity Benefit (Tier 2).
6. Minimum age at acceptance 21 years old. Maximum age 79.
Full terms and conditions are available upon application.
Please feel free to get in touch via our Contact form or call 0116 269 6721, and we’ll talk you through the options.